Neoprene Pants, 2.5mm/2mm
- Strengthening the foothold in the apparel market is the introduction of a complete line of dinghy wetsuits, including: a sleeveless, one-piece Skiffsuit; neoprene pants and shorts; neoprene tops; rash guards; thermals; Superflex sailing shoes; even a new gear bag. Using a neoprene laminate that's lightweight, windproof, water-repellent, quick-drying, flexible, and warm.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable in any weather
- New laminates for warmth
- New junior range for CL26 shorts
- Neoprene wetsuits made with non petroleum based material
- High waist for lower back coverage and overlap with top.
- Wide waist belt for comfort and secure fit with freedom of movement.
- Superlite neoprene - premium insulation, 20% lighter.
- Water proof soft brushed lining keeps the skin drier and warmer.
- Abrasion resistant Supratex seat and shin reinforcement.
- Padded knee insert for additional protection.
- Ajustable leg length system.
- Superstretch Neospan calves and side panels provide continual comfort and
- compression during muscle expansion.
- Seamless back of knee design for maximum comfort.
- Available in sizes XS - XXL
Ronstan’s 2009 range of Dinghy wetsuits are more flexible, lower weight and more comfortable than the previous generation. Frankly, they fit better.
New Laminates for Warmth