The Series 60 Gennaker Furler provides easy headsail and gennaker furling with the simplicity and compact size of a continuous line system – no bulky line storage drum, minimum weight and the convenience and security of stowing the furler with the sail. Advanced drum technology and low friction, maintenance free ball bearings ensure the speedy deployment and furling of sails. Our all inclusive sets even include a pre-spliced continuous furling line so all you need to do is fit the system to your sail and boat and you’re ready to go. The Series 60 is suitable for use on off-the-beach dinghies, catamarans and sportsboats to 7m (23ft).
Advanced Drum Technology
• Die cast, ribbed groove profile for maximum grip.
• Low friction PTFE retainer strip prevents line snagging or fouling.
• Optimised drum diameter for power and furling efficiency, combined with minimum weight.
• Low profile design allows maximum luff length/sail area.
Maintenance Free Bearing System
• Factory sealed and lubricated, high performance ball bearing races minimise friction through full working load range.
Strong & Durable
• Hardcoat anodised aluminium drum for durability.
• Glass filled, thermoplastic body for optimised weight.
• Highly polished stainless steel guide for reduced furling line friction and wear.
Automatic Furling Line Ejection
• Unique drum groove ejects the furling line, which remains stationary, when the sail is deployed providing fast, free running and snag free operation.
Ronstan’s Big Boat Furlers
• Ronstan also has a complete range of high performance full alloy furlers for boats up to 30m (100ft). Click thru to view the big boat furlers.
The pre-spliced furling line can be shortened if required and respliced using the included splicing needle.
Click through to the SUPPORT tab for more details.