- Suits lines from 2mm (5/16") diam. to 4mm (5/32") diam.
- Spare needles available separately (from the US only)
- Kit includes: Machined alloy handle, with anchoring loop, 4 interchangeable needles (2 sizes) and storage tube
Product InformationD-SPLICER is a range of specialise rope splicing needles for sailors and riggers. They are specifically designed for use with modern synthetic fibres and rope constructions, in particularly small line sizes where conventional fids/needles don't work.
See youtube for splicing technique videos, or the link under the SUPPORT tab.
- Ideal for making 'soft shackles'
- Ideal for pulling cover plaits into the core for making tapered sheets