Ronstan International Pty Ltd, or Ronstan International Inc (USA), or Ronstan Denmark ApS (Denmark) whichever company is the supplier only (Ronstan) separately warrants the goods manufactured or sold by such company shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years, and unless otherwise stated, from the date of purchase by the original purchaser except that:
- Coverage under this warranty is limited to (2) years for E1 and Two-Speed Electric Winches, Hydraulic Winches, and their related accessories.
- Coverage under this warranty is limited to one (1) year for watches and timers, clothing and accessories.
- Coverage under this warranty is limited to two (2) years for Stainless Steel Mesh products.
- Coverage under this warranty is limited to one (1) year for commercial, industrial, professional and non-marine use of its products unless otherwise stated.
- This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been improperly fitted and/or not fitted according to Ronstan’s recommendations, improperly maintained, altered, abused or used in any application for which it was not intended.
- This warranty shall not apply to normal wear which can reasonably be expected in normal use of the product.
Ronstan makes no warranties that its products are fit for a particular purpose.
Ronstan's liability shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its discretion, of any defective product.
This warranty does not apply to any costs in removing and reinstalling any defective product including delivery by the Customer of any product for testing by Ronstan in respect to any claim.
The benefits given to the consumer by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranty relates. You may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state, and country to country. This warranty does not affect those rights.
For products sold in Australia; our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Warranty claims must be made promptly within the claimable period, with a written detailed description of the reason for the claim, together with proof of purchase and the defective product, submitted to the original place of purchase, or to Ronstan at:
Australia: Ronstan International Pty Ltd
19 Park Way,
Telephone +61 3 8586-2000
USA: Ronstan International Inc.
45 High Point Avenue, #2
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Telephone +1 (401) 293 0539
Denmark: Ronstan Denmark ApS
DK- 7100 Vejle
Telephone + 45 76 42 7777